Thursday, September 29, 2005

Liverpool vs Man U

Last night I watched the match between those 2. 2.30 am. That was the first time after quite a while. Only got Astro at home for a few months now. Rekindling the interest I had for English football.

Anyway, it ended 0-0. Can't say I didn't expect that. English footbal nowadays are so tight, they leave u no room for movement. One is never allowed to get enough time on the ball. U don't even have time to look around to pass the ball. At least that what happened last night.

Liverpool, the team I supported since i got to know of English footbal, was very disappointing to say the least. They simply have nobody in the team who can score. Out and out goalscorer. I bet Rafa regretted the fact that he let Owen go to Newcastle.

I can't see them going on to defend the champions league if this goes on. Rafa, do something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home