Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ramadhan datang lagi...

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Islamic lunar year that is.

This is the time when all obedient muslims have to restrain themselves from eating and drinking from dusk till dawn. From Subuh till Maghib to be more exact. It's the first time that I'm fasting as a married person. I wonder how it's gonna be like.

As a single man, I did my break of fast at masjid and surau a lot. Can save money. Also spare me the hassle of Pasar Ramadhan. I did'nt actually like it so much going to Pasar Ramadhan. Parking has always been a problem. Very taxing. More so when u r fasting.

Have to go now. Tonight is going to be the first tarawikh of the year.

Selamat Berpuasa. Semoga puasa tahun ini akan lebih baik dari puasa yang lepas2.

Asaalamualaikum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home